Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Page 10 Battlefield

I am almost done with the Dark Crystal story for Free Comic Book Day. So far, the editors at Archaia (the publisher) and the art directors at Hanson Productions, have been very supportive of the pages as I turn them in. I look forward to seeing how the story is going to look in color.

While I can't post any of the Dark Crystal material (yet), I am posting another page of pencils from my WWII crime noir story. Here is "Bronski" page 10:

2 comments:

Martin Costello said...

Any word of a publisher for this yet Mr. Sheikman?

Alex Sheikman said...

Hi Martin,

I have not solicited any publishers with this proposal. I would like to finish it first, to avoid running into deadlines and having to cut corners. I have 17 pages completed and most are penciled and inked...more coming up :)