Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sketchbook 2010

I have just picked-up my sketchbooks from the printer. I am very happy with the printing...I really like the paper and how the ink impressions look.

The book is 60 pages, 8.5"x11", and contains my sketchbook pages from the "One-a-Day" sketchbook I kept last year, pin-ups that I did for various publications (some got printed and some never saw the light), a couple of my favorite illustrations I did for role playing games, personal drawings, and a few commissions I did over the last 2 years. Here is a sample from Front cover to Back cover:


I printed 100 copies.
I will draw a sketch in the first 50 copies and sell them for $20 each + $3 shipping.
The last 50 will be without a sketch and will sell for $10 each + $3 shipping.
You can avoid paying shipping if you buy the book from me at WonderCon, where I will be sharing a table with Matt Maxwell (Highway 62).

I accept PayPal (please paypal to alex@sheikman.com), checks, cash.... :)

To everyone who follows the blog: PLEASE help to spread the word about the sketchbook :)

3 comments:

Norm said...

I think 100 will go fast.

John Taber said...

I cross posted this just now on my blog...http://usandacat.com/thelair/. :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to pick mine up when I see you at Wondercon, but if you start running low before then, let me know!