Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wolfshead and Timothy Green II

I have added a link to an active blog by Timothy Green II in the links section. Timothy is a very talented artist and I have no idea why it did not occur to me to add the link earlier.

I have been a fan of his work ever since I saw his StarLord mini-series at Marvel. His last two stand alone stories (Immortal Weapons #3 and Ender's Game: War of Gifts Special) have been great and I very much look forward to seeing more.

Apart from being a good artist and inventive storyteller, Timothy is also a very kind person, so anyone going to Emerald City ComiCon next year should seek him out to chat and check out his original pages!

1 comment:

Dark Wizard said...

that lingering skull in the back is dope