Contact me

2010 SKETCHBOOK (60 pages, black/white/tone, print run 100 copies)

Editions

Friday, October 02, 2009

APE Sketches

As I mentioned before, I will be attending APE this year. I am sharing a table with Matt Maxwell (actually he is being kind enough to sub-rent me half of his table). A few weeks ago I sort of had to figure out what I am going to try to sell at APE to make back the table cost. I decided to bring with me a few copies of the first collection that I still have and to do original sketches in each one.

So I did a few sketches...some good, some bad, but all pretty fast. Here is a couple that I think turned out interesting. I figure I'll do most of the drawing at the show because....well because most of the time no one buys anything from me and I just sit around.



2 comments:

Jason Copland said...

Great stuff, Alex! Have a great time at the show.

norm said...

Hopefully, I'll get up there to wander by and say "Hi"